Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
67% True to size
100% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8805114
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Gypsum II Waterproof hiking boot is lightweight and super functional, offering both comfort and durability for those long haul hikes.
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper for added durability.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane ensures that your feet stay dry in a variety of terrain.
- Features Cleansport NXT™ properties for natural odor control.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed gives you the long lasting comfort that you need.
- Heel support structure.
- EVA strobel for cushioning.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Torsion stability ESS shank for stability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole gives you the grip and traction that you crave.
- 4mm multidirectional traction lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!