85% True to size
92% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility Pittsburgh boot is more than just footwear, it's a tool to get the job done right.
- SKU: #7742399
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Keen Key-Tech full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole.
- EVA heel cushioning insert.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- KEEN.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Boot