67% True to size
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from KEEN
- View the size chart
- The tough durability, waterproof protection, and reliable support of the KEEN® Durand II Mid WP boot will keep you moving through the day in total confidence.
- SKU: #9145175
- This style is assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
- KEEN.DRY™ membrane delivers breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers with mesh inserts that provide ventilation.
- Features PFC-free water repellency technology to keep out the wet elements
- Lace-up style with speed hooks for easy adjustment and a preferred fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Plush tongue and collar for exceptional next-to-foot comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot cushioning and arch support for all-day comfort.
- Footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit.
- PU midsole is directly attached to the upper and provides added comfort and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for added stability.
- Dual-compound rubber outsole features 4mm multidirectional lugs for long-lasting durability and traction.
- Made in the U.S.A with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?