- The KEEN® Utility Flint II Waterproof (Steel Toe) work shoes are an updated style with superior safety and weather protection, KEEN.ReGEN cushioning for long-lasting support, and slip-resistant outsoles for superior stability.
- SKU: #9337623
- Style number: 1023236 (Cascade Brown/Orion Blue).
- Low-profile work shoes with left and right asymmetrical steel safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane releases vapor from the interior without letting moisture in, creating a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Lace-up style.
- Shellback heel support.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile linings for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.ReGEN midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards. It features siped tread design that disperses liquids quickly for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8.6 oz
- Platform Height: 4⁄5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
88% True to size
76% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support