Keen Utility Cincinnati 6" Carbon Fiber Toe WaterproofKeen Utility Cincinnati 6" Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof
Keen Utility Cincinnati 6" Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof
85% True to size
85% Felt true to width
70% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Cincinnati 6" Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof work boots are perfect for heavy duty work environments. These lace-up work boots have the safety toe protection and interior comfort you need to perform at your best every workday.
- SKU: #9337601
- Style number: 1023222 (Belgian/Sandshell).
- Lace-up work wedge boot with a non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Leather full grain leather upper.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed features a aerated pillow-top cushioning for long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Shellback heel support for added stability.
- KEEN LUFTCELL air-infused PU midsole provides lightweight cushioning for weightless comfort and underfoot support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?