- The Keen® Utility San Jose Aluminum Toe work boot offers a lightweight leather construction that still provides superior protection, underfoot support, and reliable slip resistance while you're on the job.
- SKU: #9073617
- Style numbers: 1020053 (Black/Carmel Cafe), 1020057 (Falcon/Carmel Cafe) and 1020055-200 (Gingerbread/Off-White).
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum safety toes work boot ideal for medium duty and provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Unlined interior.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- KEEN LUFTCELL dual-density PU midsole is infused with air for weightless comfort and underfoot support.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Outsole features siped technology that disperses liquids quickly for increased traction.
- Aluminum safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
80% True to size
90% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Utility San Jose Aluminum Toe