- The KEEN® Utility Lansing Mid Waterproof Steel Toe work boot has the durable protection, reflective safety, and breathable comfort to keep you guarded against whatever the work day throws at you.
- SKU: #8911438
- Style numbers: 1018079 (Raven/Tawny Olive) and 1022098 (Cascade Brown/Brindle).
- Lace-up work boot with a steel safety toe that meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75, C/75, MT/75, SD (Static Dissipating) 100 standards.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Lace capture system provides a secure and snug fit.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining for drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Torsion stability shank (TSS).
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and F2913-17 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
89% True to size
93% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support