- The cold and the wet won't stop you from getting the job done when you've got the tough construction of the KEEN® Utility Red Hook Mid Waterproof (Carbon-Fiber Toe) work boots to protect you from the elements.
- SKU: #9496128
- Style number: 1024576-200 (Tobacco/Black).
- Lace-up work shoes with left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber composite safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Full-grain waterproof leather and textile upper.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane releases vapor from the interior without letting moisture in, creating a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas.
- Locking non-metallic hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed.
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole.
- Nylon shank for midfoot support.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 3 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
86% True to size
93% Felt true to width
93% Moderate arch support