- The KEEN® Utility 6" Dover WP carbon-toe work boot lets you stand for hours, climb ladders, and work in unpredictable work environments, while keeping you steady, supported and protected all workday long.
- SKU: #9268428
- Style numbers: 1021467 (Dark Earth/Black) and 1021469 (Magnet/Black).
- Lightweight non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toe work boot meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof leather, synthetic, and mesh upper.
- Carbon safety toe work boot is AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe caps provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KONNECTFIT Heel-Capture System provides a locked-in fit for added stability.
- KEEN LUFTCELL dual-density PU midsole is infused with air for lightweight comfort, providing superior stability and shock absorption.
- KEEN.KEY TECH FLEX provides contoured underfoot support for added comfort and stability.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- 90º heel for better stability, particularly on ladders.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip- and oil-resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
90% True to size
88% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support