XTRATUF 15" Legacy Insulated Steel Toe
6% OFFMSRP: $172.50
- The XTRATUF 15" Legacy Insulated Steel Toe Pull-On Boots are a necessity in the Alaskan commercial fishing industry and offer the flexibility, all-day comfort, and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants.
- SKU: #9485911
- Please note: the brand recommends that if you are a half size to order up. Ex: If you are a size 9.5, order the size 10.
- Style number: 22273G-CTM (Copper/Tan).
- Pull-on work boots feature a steel to cap that meets ASTM F2412-11 M I/75 C/75 safety standards.
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M - 13.
- Recommended temperature rating to -10°F.
- 100% waterproof rubber boots are made of an ozone-resistant latex neoprene and have a hand-layered construction for a softer, lighter, and very pliable design that provides excellent flex and strength at critical stress points.
- Triple-dipped shells have a seamless barrier that makes them highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals, and contaminants.
- Breathable textile lining for added comfort.
- Breathe-O-Prene® insole provides underfoot cushioning and arch support, guarding against foot fatigue and lessening stress on the legs.
- Non-marking outsole is slip resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 10.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 15 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?