KEEN Utility Flint II Mid Steel Toe
Flint II Mid Steel Toe
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(6)
- The KEEN® Utility Flint II Mid Steel Toe work boot is an updated style with superior safety protection, KEEN.ReGEN cushioning for long-lasting support, and a slip-resistant outsole for superior stability.
- SKU: #9337611
- Style number: 1023228 (Cascade Brown/Golden Rod).
- Mid-profile work boots with left and right asymmetrical steel safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Water-resistant leather and mesh upper.
- Lace-up style.
- Shellback heel support.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile linings for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.Regen midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards. It features siped tread design that disperses liquids quickly for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 7⁄10 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8.8 oz
- Platform Height: 9⁄10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
80% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support