- The KEEN® Utility Atlanta Cool II (Steel Toe) work shoes have a non-mutilating upper that reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces that makes them ideal for light-duty work environments.
- SKU: #9337629
- Style numbers: 1023216 (Black/Dark Shadow) and 1023215 (Shitake/Rust).
- Low-profile work shoes with left and right asymmetrical steel safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Leather and mesh upper with reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- Lace-up style.
- Shellback heel support.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.Regen midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards. It features siped tread design that disperses liquids quickly for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 4⁄5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6.8 oz
- Platform Height: 4⁄5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
81% True to size
89% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Utility Atlanta Cool II (Steel Toe)