Carhartt 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot
6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(13)
- Stay steady through any situation with the reliable protection of the Carhartt® 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boots.
- SKU: #8843070
- Lace-up wedge work boot with a steel toe that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Electrical Hazard safety protection guards against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions.
- Oil tanned leather upper.
- Storm Defender™ waterproof membrane offers excellent breathability and keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Handsome moc-toe design.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements, providing a dry foot environment.
- OrthoLite® footbed features four layers of support and comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Dual-density rubber outsole is slip resistant to both oil and chemicals, and features a high-abrasion blown rubber, slip-resistant insert.
- All Carhartt footwear is tested for slip resistance and meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
90% Felt true to width
91% Moderate arch support