$149.9510% OFFMSRP: $167.50
85% True to size
86% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7421153
- View the size chart
- Endure those long hours on the job site with the long-lasting protection and durability of the Timberland PRO® Endurance PR 6" Steel Toe work boots.
- Style number: 52562214
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Lightly padded collar with heel pull tab for your convenience.
- Lace-up system with durable metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Features Timberland PRO® Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort.
- Contoured single-density open-cell PU footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control.
- Cushioned PU midsole featuring anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry that reduces shock and returns energy to the foot.
- Fiberglass shank for added support.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection.
- Steel safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for superior protection and a roomier fit.
- Durable rubber outsole is slip, oil, and heat resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius to prevent slippage.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!