Timberland PRO Band Saw 6" Steel Safety ToeTimberland PRO Band Saw 6" Steel Safety Toe
Timberland PRO Band Saw 6" Steel Safety Toe
4% OFFMSRP: $135.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(11)
- View the size chart
- The safety protection, underfoot support, and reliable grip of the Timberland PRO® Band Saw 6" Steel Safety Toe work boots keep you agile and steady on your feet all workday long.
- SKU: #9442203
- Style numbers: A1WSB214 (Brown 1), A1XK1214 (Brown), A1XJP001 (Black).
- Lace-up work boots featuring a steel safety toe that meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Full-grain leather upper with a padded collar for added comfort and a traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces, metal eyelets, and top speed hooks for a secure and easily adjustable fit.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with anti-odor treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Removable, cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides long-lasting underfoot support, cushioned comfort, and shock absorption.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Ladder lock heel for excellent grip.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards. It is also heat resistant up to 572°F using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300°C).
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?