Timberland PRO Rigmaster 8" Internal MetGuard Alloy Toe Waterproof
Rigmaster 8" Internal MetGuard Alloy Toe Waterproof
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(12)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9112835
- Always be prepared for what the workday throws your way with the tough protection, comfortable support, and reliable traction of the Timberland PRO Rigmaster 8" Internal MetGuard Alloy Toe Waterproof work boot.
- Alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Style number: 89649214.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged work site.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Traditional lace-up system with heavy-duty laces and sturdy metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Internal, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection, and also beneficial when squatting. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 metatarsal impact resistance.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning for maximum comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical PU midsole geometry.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is lightweight yet rugged with excellent slip, oil, and abrasion resistance that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs for maximum traction.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?