Timberland PRO Rigmaster 8" Internal MetGuard Alloy Toe Waterproof
$167.9520% OFFMSRP: $210.00
- SKU: #9112835
- View the size chart
- Always be prepared for what the workday throws your way with the tough protection, comfortable support, and reliable traction of the Timberland PRO Rigmaster 8" Internal MetGuard Alloy Toe Waterproof work boot.
- Style number: 89649214.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged work site.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Traditional lace-up system with heavy-duty laces and sturdy metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet.
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection, and also beneficial when squatting.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning for maximum comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical PU midsole geometry.
- Nonmarking rubber outsole is lightweight yet rugged with excellent slip, oil, and abrasion resistance.
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs for maximum traction.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11, EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?