- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9491429
- The Timberland PRO® Bannack 9" Alloy Safety Toe Met Guard work boots are ready for tough worksites while keeping you comfortable and supported.
- Style number: TB0A27MG214 (Brown)
- Alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Durable leather upper.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Internal, anatomical, hi-rebound polyurethane and rubber Anti-fatigue Technology metatarsal guard for comfort and protection. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 metatarsal impact resistance.
- Waterproof membrane construction locks out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Padded top collar for comfort.
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks.
- Direct-inject construction.
- Breathable mesh linings.
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds return energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support