Caterpillar Caterpillar Tyndall ESD Steel ToeTyndall ESD Steel Toe
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8727435
- View the size chart
- The Caterpillar® Tyndall ESD Steel Toe lets you work hard while still keeping comfortable all day long.
- Style numbers: P90710 (Black), P90822 (Black/Black) and P90711 (Dark Beige).
- Full grain leather upper.
- Nylon mesh lining for added breathability.
- Steel toe work shoe with ESD protection.
- Traditional lacing for a more preferred fit.
- Lightweight cement construction for long-lasting flexibility.
- Dual-density EVA sock liner for cushioned underfoot comfort.
- ERGO comfort technology combines a multitude of ergonomic comfort features to become a seamless extension of your foot.
- Ease - Engineered Comfort midsole features a proprietary foam midsole that is 30% lighter and more shock absorbing and more flexible than standard EVA.
- EASE EVA, T1230 outsole with slip-resistant protection.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 safety standards, ESD protection.
- ESD rated Type 1 to protect from hazards of static buildup in the workplace. DO NOT USE where conductive or electrical hazard features are required.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?