Durango Maverick 11" WP Steel Toe
Maverick 11" WP Steel Toe
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(11)
- The Durango® Maverick 11" WP Steel Toe work boot offers both superior protection and a handsome style, making it ideal for everyday wear.
- SKU: #9084692
- Full-grain leather upper with 900 denier nylon desert camo on shaft.
- Includes a removable metal bottle opener in the pull-tab.
- Durango X-Pand System provides a universal fit for all calf sizes. It has a fully engineered design that includes a hidden elastic material located under each pull tab that expands an additional 2" on each side for added room, comfort, and flexibility.
- Durango Suspension System (D.S.S.) has four key components (removable cushion footbed, tempered steel shank, rolled shank area, and dual-density outsole) that are engineered together to create a lightweight design and a comfortable fit.
- Side pull straps for easy entry.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable fit.
- Durango X-Treme Comfort removable polyurethane insole with Memory Foam for long-lasting underfoot comfort and support.
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Wide square toe.
- Double row welt stitching.
- Tempered steel shank provides reliable arch support.
- Rolled shank area.
- Rocker heel for excellent stability.
- Dual-density EVA and rubber outsole is oil, abrasion and slip resistant.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
50% Half size too small
50% Felt narrower than marked
50% Moderate arch support