- The KEEN® Utility Atlanta Cool II ESD (Steel Toe) work shoes have a non-mutilating upper that reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces and reliable safety protection technology that makes them ideal for light-duty work environments. These lace-up work shoes are also built on a women's-specific footwear last for a better fit and added comfortability.
- SKU: #9337967
- Style number: 1023220 (Gargoyle/Blue Fog).
- Low-profile work shoes with left and right asymmetrical steel safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 I/75 C/75 SD (Static Dissipating) 100 standards.
- Leather and mesh upper with reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- Secure fit lace capture system for an easily adjustable style.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.ReGEN midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards. It features siped tread design that disperses liquids quickly for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 0.8 oz
- Platform Height: 7⁄10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
70% True to size
89% Felt true to width
84% Moderate arch support