Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe ESDPowertrain Alloy Safety Toe ESD
$89.9520% OFFMSRP: $112.50
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8657581
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe ESD work shoe makes sure you go to work in total confidence with its with the powerful construction and reliable safety protection.
- Synthetic and ripstop nylon upper.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for lightweight protection.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor.
- PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Anti-fatigue technology in the outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Non-marking PU outsole is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 safety standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe ESD