13% OFFMSRP: $140.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(184)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9491401
- The Timberland PRO® Reaxion Composite Safety Toe SD35 work shoe is metal and mutilation free so you don't have to worry about scratching anything or setting off security alarms while you're on the job. The lace-up work shoe also features CarbonShield™ nanotechnology for superior protection, reduced weight, and a more comfortable fit.
- Style number: TB0A27YP001 (Black/White).
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon upper for a lightweight and breathable performance.
- Low-profile work sneaker with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Lace-up style and back pull loop for easy on and off.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TPU Wrapped Aerocore™ midsole provides superior energy return while resisting rips, abrasions, and scuffs.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking, lightweight All Weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit, and is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
72% True to size
81% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support