Timberland PRO Radius Composite Safety Toe SD10
Radius Composite Safety Toe SD10
7% OFFLowest Price in 30 daysMSRP: $145.00
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9554544
- Built on a men's specific last for optimal fit and comfort, the Timberland PRO® Radius Composite Safety Toe SD10 shoe with a durable mesh upper with abrasion resistant reinforcement.
- Metal free.
- Timberland PRO® Flex Technology outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves.
- Lightweight HoverSpring® foam midsole is fuel and oil resistant and provides industry leading underfoot comfort, flexibility and durability.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion resistant reinforcements.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control.
- Lace-up work shoe with a lightweight composite safety and SD (Static Dissipating) 10 protection that meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Round toe.
- Removable footbed.
- Branding on tongue and heel counter.
- Mesh upper.
- Synthetic lining and insole.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-19 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 15.87 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 3 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
65% True to size
84% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support