75% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9223541
- View the size chart
- The long-lasting durability, safety protection, and reliable underfoot comfort of the Merrell® Work Windoc Mid Waterproof Steel Toe work shoe keeps you moving with confidence all workday long.
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J17813/J17813W (Black) and J17815/J17815W (Espresso).
- Mid-profile work shoe with steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
- Waterproof full grain leather and synthetic upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof technology seals out water while allowing moisture to escape.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull tab.
- Padded mesh collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- KINETIC FIT™ blended EVA contoured footbed with zonal arch support and heel cushioning for daylong comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 3mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!