- The protective construction, lightweight durability, and assured support of the Merrell® Work Fullbench Speed Mid CF work shoe will keep you safe and comfortable while you're on site and after your work day is done.
- SKU: #9504374
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J003319-001 (Black).
- Mid-profile work shoes with left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Lace-up work sneaker with carbon-fiber safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Leather and mesh upper.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull tab for assisted entry.
- Padded mesh collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured insole cradles your foot for all day comfort.
- KINETIC FIT™ blended EVA contoured footbed with zonal arch support and heel cushioning for daylong comfort.
- Cushioned EVA midsole, in conjunction with the outsole, features targeted pods for ultralightweight underfoot comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and meets Mark II testing standards.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 3mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 9, US Women's 10.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
72% True to size
85% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support