88% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8570326
- View the size chart
- The MT Vernon Mid steel toe work boot from Keen Utility™ makes sure you get the job done right with its tough leather construction, safety toe protection, supportive underfoot comfort, and slip-resistant outsole.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed with integrated PU heel cushion provides comfortable support.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Direct attach PU midsole for added durability and underfoot support.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!