- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Southeast elegance. Direct your desirable demeanor to the Ecco® Atlanta City Shopper.
- Tote-style handbag made of cow leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, lipstick, cell phone, handkerchief, compact, pen, notebook and paperback novel.
- Top-zipper closure.
- Top handles.
- Rear-exterior zip pocket.
- O-ring accents.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Colorful interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 22 in
- Strap Drop: 11 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Atlanta City Shopper by ECCO. Sorry!
Interested in new ECCO products?
ECCO doesn't compromise. Comfort, flexibility, Scandinavian design, and thriving innovation lead the way, shaping how ECCO builds men's shoes, women's shoes, and childrens' shoes.
Not only does ECCO provide the utmost comfort in their footwear, they also use this philosophy in their socks. With a soft, luxurious feel, ECCO socks provide an exceptional fit that contours the natural shape of the foot.
Quality and craftsmanship make ECCO shoes famous and create loyal fans who prize their comfort and value. Choose ECCO shoes, sandals, and boots; like many, you may never choose to wear any other footwear. Comfort, without compromising trends or the times, makes ECCO shoes the right choice.
ECCO Atlanta City Shopper
On sale, this bag is very good value. The leather is good quality and lightweight and the bag is well-designed in terms of functionality and well-constructed. The drawback is that the bag is a bit clunky looking. As it had every feature I was seeking, the lack of sleekness didn't bother me, as the price was also right.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn NY
- April 3, 2013