96% True to size
97% Felt true to width
49% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7192065
- View the size chart
- The Traditional Handsewn 3-Eyelet Classic Lug from Timberland® combines the upper of a boat shoe with the outsole of a premium work boot.
- Full-grain oiled leather offers comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Handsewn construction with contrast stitching for a handcrafted look and feel.
- Functional 360º lacing design with rawhide laces and corrosion resistant eye-lets for a secure fit.
- Fully cushioned collar prevents discomfort and blisters for lasting comfort.
- Combination leather and synthetic lining offers climate control for barefoot comfort.
- Leather-covered footbed.
- Rubber lug outsole provides great traction on all types of surfaces to maintain your confident stride.
- Upper is stitched to the leather midsole, which is then cemented to the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on single item, not the pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland Traditional Handsewn 3-Eyelet Classic Lug
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!