60% OFFMSRP: $165.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(287)
- The KEEN® Flint II Sport Carbon Fiber Toe work shoe has an athletic-inspired style with superior safety protection, KEEN.ReGEN cushioning for long-lasting support, and a slip-resistant outsole for excellent stability.
- SKU: #9337958
- Style numbers: 1023226 (Forged Iron/Black) and 1023227 (Midnight Navy/Steel Grey).
- Low-profile work shoes with left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Mesh and synthetic upper.
- Lace-up style.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile linings for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.Regen midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards. It features siped tread design that disperses liquids quickly for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
67% True to size
79% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support