- The KEEN® Flint II (Soft Toe) work shoes are an updated style that is built on a women's specific design for improved fit and better comfort. This lace-up work shoe also features a water-resistant leather and mesh upper and KEEN.ReGEN cushioning for long-lasting support, and a slip-resistant outsole for superior stability.
- SKU: #9337960
- Style number: 1023253 (Steel Grey/Paloma).
- Low-profile non-safety work shoes with left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes that meets ASTM F2892-17 EH (Electrical Hazard) Standards.
- Features reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- Lace-up style.
- Shellback heel support.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile linings for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.Regen midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 7⁄10 in
- Weight: 13.6 oz
- Platform Height: 4⁄5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
89% True to size
83% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support