Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
86% True to size
100% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8085266
- View the size chart
- The Detroit 8" from Keen Utility™ has a versatile design that supports and protects your foot during those difficult work duties that require tough protection.
- Waterproof nubuck upper.
- KEEN.PROTECT patented toe protection has the shoe outsole wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Keen Utility Detroit 8"
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!