79% True to size
92% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7352043
- View the size chart
- The waterproof protection and superior cushioning of the Bogs® Rancher Forge Steel Toe work boot makes it ideal for outdoor activities in both fair and inclement weather.
- Style numbers: 69172 (Black).
- Hand-lasted natural rubber upper laid over a four-way stretch bootie made of flexible 7mm Neo-Tech insulation.
- 100% waterproof.
- Aegis antimicrobial contoured insole offers an odor-free foot environment.
- Steel toe design for maximum protection.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and chemical resistant.
- Comfort rated to -40°F or sub zero conditions.
- Steel toe meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical-resistance standards.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
- Circumference: 16 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 14 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?