- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Find your inner calm and lose yourself in the beauty as you trek deeper into the backcountry. Stay comfortable and feel light on your feet in the Vasque® Taku GORE-TEX® hiking boots.
- Mid-cut offers superior ankle protection.
- Durable leather upper provides a durable, supportive fit.
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining ensures feet stay dry and comfortably cool.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep moisture and debris out.
- Reinforced rubber toe rand for extra protection.
- Heel pull loop for easier on/off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Molded EVA footbed supplies lightweight support.
- EVA-lution midsole delivers supreme cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Vibram® Neo Day Hiker outsole is lighter than the average hiking sole, and delivers the ultimate in off-road traction.
- Built on an Arc Tempo last, designed for quickness and agility over technical terrain. Its asymmetrical curve is ideal for those with higher arches and helps place the foot in a more efficient toe-off position. The toe spring is specifically designed for swift obstacle clearance. The toe box is slightly tapered, while still provides sufficient room, and the medium volume heel accommodates a wide range of shapes.
- Women's-specific last ensures a more precise, comfortable fit. The heel pocket is narrower, instep more supportive, heel-to-ball ratio adjusted, and arch higher.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Taku GORE-TEX® by Vasque. Sorry!
Interested in new Vasque products?
Vasque offers various outsole systems, and components targeted to your outdoor activity. Whether you´re backpacking, trail running, or mountaineering, they have the right shoe for you. Vasque holds a reputation for making shoes that stand up to the test of time. Simply put, they don´t make throw-away footwear.
In addition to their commitment to high-performance, outdoor footwear, Vasque also cares about the environment. From their boots, to their packaging, to their marketing materials and day to day operations, Vasque scrutinizes all elements of their business, striving to make a lighter, ecological footprint.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
90% True to size
10% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
90% Felt true to width
10% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
60% Excellent arch support
40% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Great boots! Didn't really need to break them in at all - wore normal weight socks with them on a hike with lots of loose rocks and steep slopes. They performed great. Haven't worn them in wet weather yet, but they look as though they would keep water our well. They got really dusty and cleaned up easily.
- J M - customer
- February 26, 2012
So far I'm very pleased with these boots. First and recent outing was to do some trails near Broken Bow, OK. Good ankle support and comfortable with room for toe-wiggling. Haven't tested its waterproofness yet.
- C. M - customer
- from Clifton, Texas
- December 2, 2011
I had a pain of vasque hiking boots for 15 years. This is a great boot! These are amazing. Took them on their maiden voyage the other day and no blisters, no discomfort at all. A highly recommend this boot.
- Brenda - customer
- from new jersey
- August 4, 2011
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Joan E - customer
- from Eden Prairie, MN
- July 23, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis
- July 7, 2011