- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Quick! Hide from those less-than-desirable sunglasses and sport the retro-chic Runaway from Sabre Vision™!
- Tough acetate frames are handmade to ensure incredible attention to detail and the best possible finish.
- French Comotec™ hinges are the highest quality metal hinges available.
- Durable and tough CR39 lenses offers 100% UV protection.
- Lenses offer the highest abrasion and scratch resistance of any uncoated optical plastic.
- Temple Length: 133 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 47 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Runaway by Sabre Vision. Sorry!
Interested in new Sabre Vision products?
Originating from a beachside suburb of Sydney, Australia in 2004, Sabre Vision originally started as a blog style website with random postings and bumper stickers. Momentum built and in 2006, the movement that originated in Sydney relocated to California to become a business.
Since then, Sabre has moved on to create a line of products for all the streetwear savvy connoisseurs, with Sabre Vision sunglasses that define a culture with their bold and sometimes irreverent styles. Owned and ran by surfers and skateboarders alike, Sabre is a brand that evolved naturally from street culture, bringing affordable products to the kids that donâ€™t want the same olâ€™ mainstream styles that all look and feel the same.
More than the sum of their products, Sabre is a lifestyle, with an interactive website and blog that thousands of people across the world visit every day. Need that extra kick of style into your street smart look? Then keep those peeps covered with the sharp style of Sabre Vision.
Hang loose mother goose.
Sabre Vision Runaway
I love these glasses. I may even remove the lenses & replace them with my prescription lenses for daily use. Large sunglasses are the thing now, and these are med-large so are easy for lots of size faces to wear.
- Shelley B - customer
- from Belmont
- March 8, 2012