- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let fickle weather get in the way of your run! Suit up in this protective Patagonia® jacket and keep moving down the trail.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- GORE-TEX® Active Shell is ideal for athletes seeking excellent next to skin comfort with durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Mesh-lined stand collar delivers increased protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Upper arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Extended cuffs convert to fist mitts for coverage in especially cold conditions.
- Zip pocket at lower back provides secure storage.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- GORE-TEX® 3L 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry medium.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Light Flyer Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.