- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Accessories Size Chart
- The Outdoor Research Men's Crocodiles® tackle rugged terrain with a smile and ask for more.
- Backpacker® Magazine's 1999 Editor's Choice Gold Award winner.
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® fabric in upper leg section provides maximum protection from wet weather.
- 1000D Cordura®-reinforced lower portion provides long-lasting durability.
- Two-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure with double-needle stitching.
- Hook-and-loop shear tab at bottom of front closure prevents separation.
- 3/4-inch wide webbing and cam buckle top closure.
- Double-riveted boot lace hook.
- Field-replaceable, urethane-coated nylon instep strap.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and drip dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Crocodiles by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.
Outdoor Research Men's Crocodiles
2nd pair - 1st pair probably has at least a 1000 days of backcountry skiing on it. Some sewing had to be done after about 7 years of use. New ones look even sturdier. I'd give them 5 stars if they had a stretch rand along the bottom.
- EDWARD F - customer
- from Eugene, Or
- March 25, 2011
I have a pressure washing business and my socks and boots were getting soaked. I purchased these and the problem instantly went away. I had used Gators as a kid when I skied and knew these would help. Now the top half of my boot is dry at the end of the day. The great part is when it is 100° and I do not have to wear rain pants, so I stay much cooler. Once I figured out what length I wanted the strap that goes under my boot to be, I now just leave it set and put them on by stepping into the strap and simply closing it up with the Velcro.
- Al S - customer
- from Albany, OR
- September 16, 2012