- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- At some point in our lives, we have all experienced that dreaded moment of overexposure. Avoid those embarrassing moments by holding your clothing in place with the instrumental Hollywood Fashion Secrets™ Fashion Tape!
- Includes three packs of 36 easy-to-use clear double-stick strips, for a total of 108 strips.
- Ideal for everyday and special-occasion styles.
- Apply to skin or fabric to hide bra straps, secure revealing necklines, eliminate blouse gaps and a variety of other uses.
- Hypo-allergenic 3M™ strips.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fashion Tape 3 pack by Hollywood Fashion Secrets. Sorry!
Interested in new Hollywood Fashion Secrets products?
It was a hapless gapping sweater in need of closure that inspired the product that started it all: Hollywood Fashion Tape. Now every clever, problem-solving product added to the Hollywood Fashion Secret's assortment is designed to help women feel their most confident everywhere, anytime: at work, on the town, even at very special events like proms and weddings. Hollywood Fashion Secrets . . . style solutions unseen on women everywhere!
From red carpet to real life, Fashion Fairy Godmothers want women to wear every outfit with style and confidence!
Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape 3 pack
This is a great product. It keeps clothing together, bra straps in pace, and more. I cannot live without it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from CT
- June 7, 2012
I love fashion tapes. I have bras trap issues, they work great. I also wear wide necklines, they keep it on my shoulders. Other ideas...hems, plunging neck lines, etc.
- Elaine - customer
- from Washington
- March 14, 2013
I am addicted to these. I never realized how many outfits I have that require constant adjustment! They are easy to use and keep everything where it should be.
- Ann A - customer
- from Minnesota
- August 8, 2012
These work pretty well. They do tend to pucker fabric, but that may be the case with all such tape. I didn't have any wardrobe malfunctions though, so I guess they work well.
- Megan S - customer
- from Portland, OR
- April 11, 2013
Okay, apparently I was very slow to get in the game regarding fashion tape. Wish I had discovered it years ago. This stuff is the best! I use it to hold low cut tops in place and to prevent my bra straps from showing when wearing tanks. My only complaint is that it sometimes comes lose toward the end of the day.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Celina, OH
- September 27, 2012