- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Tired of having to squint your eyes to read the itty bitty print on the takeout menu? Wish that you could actually see what you want to order instead of just picking a random entree? Bid those days goodbye and pick up these awesome reading glasses from eyebobs®! Wow, what a difference clear vision makes, right?
- Reading glasses.
- Lightweight plastic frames and arms.
- Thick square shaped design.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Protective case included.
- Temple Length: 146 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Lens Height: 28 1⁄2 mm
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Product measurements were taken using size +2.00. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Peckerhead Readers by eyebobs. Sorry!
Interested in new eyebobs products?
Handmade with Italian plastics and state of the art metals, eyebobs® are not your run-of-the-mill, drugstore cheaters! Reading glasses are more than just a tool to help you see, they're an opportunity to accessorize your eyes. Express your personality and make a statement with eyebobs®.
Find a style and color to suit your every mood, from dignified classics to big, bold and bright. Look stylish, stop squinting and read outdoors with sunglass readers. Not in the reader club yet? No problem! eyebobs® polarized sunglasses have no magnification. Or convert eyebobs® frames into prescription eyewear for a custom look at a fraction of the price! eyebobs® reading glasses will make sure your look is sharp, even when your vision isn't!
eyebobs Peckerhead Readers
I have tossed out all my other readers in favor of these - extremely stylish & they fit well on my wider face. They are high quality frames & worth the money as cheap readers look like they are just that - cheap.
- CWW - customer
- from Chicago
- March 10, 2013
Very pretty and stylish; however, the material is heavy which led to the glasses slipping from my nose. I took them to an optical store for an adjustment on the arms and they now stay on.
- Christine b - customer
- from Villa hills, KY
- March 7, 2013