- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The best just got better! The Dahlgren™ Running 3-Pair Pack is the hardworking running sock that'll get you to your goal.
- Absorption zones and ECO-dri transfer zones provide a system that keeps you dry and warm during the longest runs.
- Soft underfoot cushion helps ward off fatigue.
- Lightweight upper promotes moisture removal to keep you dry.
- Toe/Heel: 55% merino wool, 28% nylon, 17% alpaca.
- Arch/Instep: 70% recycled polyester, 17% merino wool, 8% nylon, 5% alpaca.
- Leg: 55% recycled polyester, 43% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Running 3-Pair Pack by Dahlgren. Sorry!
Interested in new Dahlgren products?
Okay, I love these socks. They are so incredibly soft under your feet and the top fits so nice and snug -- am buying more so I don't have to wait until laundry day! And love the design at the top!
- Meg W - customer
- from Norcross, GA
- January 25, 2012
Excellent socks and well worth the money! I've had these for >6 months now and they're still holding up well to washing. My toes always stay warm (but not too warm) and I never get blisters when wearing these, plus I get compliments on the ankle decoration
I'd also recommend: Smartwool
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Orleans
- May 8, 2013
These socks feel great. I've worn other no-show height Dahlgrens that eventually thinned in the heel so these were a replacement. They fit more snuggly than my old ones - hugging the foot in a comfortable way. They are soft and warm. I love that they contain alpaca wool in the toe. My old pair, likely a different style, pilled a bit over time - but it was worth it to me to wear them on cold hardwood floors and as moderately cushioned socks in sneakers. I've never had a problem with them falling off at the heel.
Moderate arch support
- Lynn S - customer
- from California
- September 19, 2012