Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6" Steel Safety Toe Waterproof InsulatedTimberland PRO Direct Attach 6" Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated
Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6" Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated
16% OFFMSRP: $155.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(1,128)
- View the size chart
- Direct Attach 6" Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated work boot stands up to the rigors of a harsh work environment.
- SKU: #8908008
- Style number A1KJ8231.
- Work boot with steel safety toe that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 Electrical hazard safety standards.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather upper provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Direct-inject construction for long-lasting durability.
- Breathable mesh lining with odor repelling treatment.
- 400g Thermolite® insulation delivers warm comfort in cold conditions.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with odor repelling treatment for breathable comfort and odor control.
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning.
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity.
- Slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction, meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
73% True to size
86% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?