- The durable yet comfortable construction of the Reebok® Work Tiahawk work hiker shoe keeps you comfortable and steady on your feet all day long.
- SKU: #9186359
- Style number: RB455 (Black).
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Mid-profile work shoe design for added ankle protection.
- 100% non-metallic and security friendly.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Nylon mesh lining for better breathability.
- Removable EVA footbed with cushioned heel airbag provides superior support and underfoot comfort.
- Aircom Air Comfort Technology in heel provides all-day comfort.
- PU cushion midsole provides long-lasting underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Wraparound shank stabilizer helps to keep you steady.
- Round toe.
- Sponge rubber heel wedge offers added stability and durability.
- Dual-density, direct-attached rubber outsole has excellent oil, chemical, heat, and abrasion resistance. The outsole is also resistant to metal chips.
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413 I/C (Impact and Compression) standards and EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
69% True to size
84% Felt true to width
66% Moderate arch support