73% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
81% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9038248
- View the size chart
- You can do the same run a thousand and one weekends in a row and never know exactly what the trail is going to give you. The New Balance® Summit Unknown trail-running shoe outfits your kit with breathable performance, rock-resistant durability, and an amphibious outsole that can handle mud, dirt, or gravel for a shoe that will get you out and back.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Highly breathable, mesh knit upper is protected from toe strikes by a durable Rock Stop deflector shield across the forefoot.
- Skeletal FantomFit upper supplies lightweight support and a better feel.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- REVlite midsole provides a lightweight ride without sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
- HydroHesion rubber outsole compound delivers advanced grip in wet-weather and amphibious conditions.
- Outsole is finished with spike-shaped lugs in order to support movement through loose terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance Summit Unknown