Keen Utility MT Vernon Mid Soft ToeKeen Utility MT Vernon Mid Soft Toe
Keen Utility MT Vernon Mid Soft Toe
89% True to size
78% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The MT Vernon Mid Soft Toe work boot from KEEN Utility™ makes sure you get the job done right with its ideal combination of tough leather construction, supportive underfoot comfort, and slip-resistant outsole.
- SKU: #8642320
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed with integrated PU heel cushion provides comfortable support.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Direct attach PU midsole for added durability and underfoot support.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Soft toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?