69% True to size
74% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from KEEN
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Terradora II Waterproof hiking shoes are perfect for keeping you comfortable and steady while on difficult hikes and muddy trails.
- SKU: #9331303
- Performance mesh upper with synthetic overlays for a lightweight support and structure.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable interior.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable interior fit and feel.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support provides long-lasting underfoot comfort.
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel.
- Low-density EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Stability shank provides lightweight support.
- Non-marking KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs for a higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Terradora II Waterproof