- Find total protection on-and-off the job with comfort from the Merrell® Work Moab Vertex Vent Composite Toe sneakers.
- SKU: #9250946
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Waterproof full grain leather combined with textile uppers.
- Lace-up work shoe with a lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Features external stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and adds stability.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Heat resistant outsole protection for brief periods of contact that meet or exceed 500 °F.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole meets Mark II tested standard.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
68% True to size
88% Felt true to width
66% Moderate arch support