100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8932576
- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Crosby 6" Waterproof work boot offers the perfect combination of waterproof protection, slip resistance, and underfoot comfort to keep you performing at your best all workday long.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Both right and left boot are built to mirror the shape of the foot for an excellent fit.
- Cement construction for a lightweight and flexible construction.
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure on the shin area.
- UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- StableFlex™ construction provides extra stability in the heel along with reliable flexibility in the forefoot.
- Features Combat Super Knit military-grade lining that wicks away moisture quickly from the foot for a drier, more comfortable environment.
- Removable comfort cork EVA footbed with memory foam provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- High rebound midsole provides superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Heat Resistant outsole is designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°F.
- Durable rubber outsole features Diamond Tred lug pattern for excellent oil, gas, and slip resistance.
- Soft toe is ASTM F2892-11, EH safety rated.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8.2 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!