Carhartt 6" Ground Force Waterproof Composite Toe Work BootCarhartt 6" Ground Force Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
Carhartt 6" Ground Force Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
$154.993% OFFMSRP: $159.99
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Carhartt 6" Ground Force Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot makes sure foot fatigue never slows you down with its reliable protection, support, and comfort keeping you going all day long.
- SKU: #8943821
- Style number: CME6351
- Oil-tanned leather upper.
- Breathable and waterproof Storm Defender® membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Cushioned Carhartt footbed made with Insite® Technology is engineered for maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Cushion comfort layer provides a soft base layer under the supportive insole.
- Shock-absorbing insert protects your feet and absorbs the impact of everyday walking.
- Lightweight cushioned midsole absorbs shock and provides excellent support.
- Rubber toe bumper protects against abrasions and scraps.
- Ground Force outsole is made of a durable rubber that provides grip, traction and flexibility with every step.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11, EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12.8 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?