- View the size chart
- The Carhartt® 6" Ground Force Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot makes sure foot fatigue never slows you down with its reliable protection, support, and comfort keeping you going all day long.
- SKU: #8943821
- Style number: CME6351
- Oil-tanned leather upper.
- Breathable and waterproof Storm Defender® membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Cushioned Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® Technology is engineered for maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Cushion comfort layer provides a soft base layer under the supportive insole.
- Shock-absorbing insert protects your feet and absorbs the impact of everyday walking.
- Lightweight cushioned midsole absorbs shock and provides excellent support.
- Rubber toe bumper protects against abrasions and scraps.
- Ground Force outsole is made of a durable rubber that provides grip, traction and flexibility with every step.
- All Carhartt footwear is tested for slip resistance and meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12.8 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
88% True to size
94% Felt true to width
94% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?