Chippewa 8" Steel Toe Logger
8" Steel Toe Logger
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(39)
- Wrap your feet in the ultimate protection while working hard on the job with the '8" Steel Toe Logger' by Chippewa®.
- SKU: #7700544
- 8" Men's Logger.
- Built for the most demanding environments and activities, the Vibram 360 outsole is designed for maximum grip, durability, and traction on uneven terrain.
- Goodyear® leather welt construction offers long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Steel Safety Toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 Standards. Our steel toe boots are the ideal solution, meeting industry standards for impact and compression.
- EH - Our electrical hazard rated boots protect you from open electrical currents from the bottom up. Tested up to 18,000 volts.
- Heat Resisting - Our outsoles are constructed with heat resisting materials for tough work environments.
- Metallic shank.
- Premium full grain leather upper for durability.
- Texon® cushioned insole.
- Lining - Ruby Nylex.
- Vibram® outsole for added grip.
- Oil and slip resisting and is ASTM Mark II F 1677 and or SATRA F 2913 tested.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Shaft: 9 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
68% True to size
79% Felt true to width
52% Excellent arch support