SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(105)
- The durable leather construction, comfortable fit, and safety protection of the Ariat® Telluride Work Waterproof Composite Toe work boots make them the ideal choice for construction, factory, warehouse, or farm and ranch work.
- SKU: #9275149
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Composite Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EH rated.
- Waterproof Pro™ membrane construction keeps out the wet and rain while providing a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- Protective toe and heel cap.
- Cement construction.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- 100% non-metallic construction makes this style metal detector friendly.
- Pro Performance insole for cushioning support.
- Breathable mesh lining for a more comfortable fit.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
- Cushioned footbed features ATS® PRO Technology that provides superior flexibility and cushioning with its shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion, moisture-wicking lining, and ergonomic composite forked shank that enhances stability.
- Round toe with a protective rubber toe rand.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Meets EN ISO 20345 SB level requirements for Safety Footwear combined with SRA Slip Resistance.
- 90-degree heel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
74% True to size
87% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support