Ariat Telluride Work Waterproof Composite ToeAriat Telluride Work Waterproof Composite Toe
Ariat Telluride Work Waterproof Composite Toe
77% True to size
93% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Ariat
- View the size chart
- The durable leather construction, comfortable fit, and safety protection of the Ariat® Telluride Work Waterproof Composite Toe work boots make them the ideal choice for construction, factory, warehouse, or farm and ranch work.
- SKU: #9275149
- Lace-up work boot with a composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EH (electrical hazard) rated. Also meets EN ISO 20435 SB level requirements for safety footwear.
- Waterproof Pro™ membrane construction keeps out the wet and rain while providing a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- 100% non-metallic construction makes this style metal detector friendly.
- Breathable mesh lining for a more comfortable fit.
- Cushioned footbed features ATS® PRO Technology that provides superior flexibility and cushioning with its shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion, moisture-wicking lining, and ergonomic composite forked shank that enhances stability.
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Round toe with a protective rubber toe rand.
- 90-degree heel.
- Duratread™ outsole is slip and oil resistant, and offers long-lasting durability, traction, and maximum wear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?