- Built to handle anything you throw its way, the Ariat® Terrain H2O is a tough and rugged boot for any weather condition.
- SKU: #7579124
- Style #: 10004134.
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction provides superior protection from rain, snow, and wet conditions.
- Moisture wicking sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
72% True to size
88% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Ariat Terrain H2O